Welcome! It is indeed a pleasure to present this Parish Website of Saint Mary Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church. Visiting, newcomer, or a long-standing parishioner, you are an important member of our faith family. Saint Mary’s is a stewardship community, one that lives out its gospel call to share its Time, Talent, and Treasure with each other and with those less fortunate. Our practice of stewardship is a constant reminder to us that everything we have comes from our loving God.
Your Franciscan Friars, Third Order Regular
and Parish Staff
WeShare On-Line Giving
Saint Mary Our Lady of Grace has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
Saturday Mass 4:00 PM (Vigil Mass)
Sunday Mass Schedule 8 AM and 11:00 AM
Weekday Mass Schedule - 12:10 PM
Holy Days of Obligation
Mass schedule - see bulletin
Tuesday and Thursday: 11:30 AM
Saturday: 3:00 - 3:45 PM and by appointment
Ash Wednesday Schedule
7:30 am Mass with Ashes after Homily
11:00 am Scripture Service with Ashes
12:10 pm Mass with Ashes after Homily
4: 15 pm Scripture Service with Ashes
7:00 pm Mass with Ashes after Homily
Stations of the Cross will be every Friday in Lent immediately following the 12:10 pm Mass.
- Father Damian Amantia, T.O.R., Pastor
- Father Kevin Queally, T.O.R., Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Mr. Michael Menchen, Deacon
- Wendy Kiral, Business & Physical Plant Director
- Joan High, Parish Secretary
- Claudia McIvor, Director of Faith Formation
- Michelle Rego, Director of Liturgy & Music
- Jim Kochen, Sacristan
- Calvin Adams, Maintenance
- Alice Coston, Wedding Coordinator
Monday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Friday: Closed, also Closed on weekends, holy days of obligations & some holidays