One hallmark of Franciscan spirituality is to extend welcome to all. On behalf of the Franciscan Friars of the Third Order Regular, we extend this heartfelt invitation:
No matter what your present or past status in the Catholic Church
No matter what your current family or marital situation
No matter what your past of present religious affiliation
No matter what your personal history,
age, background, race, or color,
you are invited, welcomed, accepted and loved here at
Saint Mary Our Lady of Grace.
In the words of Saint Francis of Assisi,
"May the Lord give you peace."
The Franciscan Friars, Third Order Regular and Parish Staff
We offer low gluten Hosts, please visit the sacristy before mass. It is a privilege to provide this for consecration.
The History of Our Parish
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM
Saturday 4:00 PM (Vigil Mass)
Sunday 8 AM and 11:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation
See bulletin for Mass times
Saturday 3:00 - 3:45 PM and by appointment
Holy Days of Obligation for 2022
- Mary, Mother of God - Saturday, January 1, 2022 - NOT a Holy Day of Obligation in 2022
- Easter Sunday of the Resurrection of the Lord - Sunday, April 17, 2022 is a Holy Day of Obligation
- Assumption of Mary - Monday, August 15, 2022 - NOT a Holy Day of Obligation in 2022
- All Saints - Tuesday, November 1, 2022 is a Holy Day of Obligation
- Immaculate Conception - Thursday, December 8, 2022 is a Holy Day of Obligation
- The Nativity of the Lord (Christmas) - Sunday, December 25, 2022 is a Holy Day of Obligation
- Mary the Holy Mother of God - Sunday January 1, 2023 is a Holy Day of Obligation
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm
The office is also closed on weekends and holidays
We Share Online Giving
Saint Mary Our Lady of Grace has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You'll be able to give to our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- Click on the Online Giving link.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
Catholic Ministry Appeal
- Father Damian Amantia, T.O.R., Pastor
- Father Laurence Uhlman, T.O.R., Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Mr. Michael Menchen, Deacon
- Wendy Luck, Business & Physical Plant Director
- Antoinette Magnani, Parish Ministry Assistant
- Claudia McIvor, Director of Faith Formation
- Michelle Rego, Director of Liturgy & Music
- Jim Kochen, Sacristan
- Calvin Adams, Custodial Care
- Alice Coston, Wedding Coordinator
Saint Mary Parking Map
Parking is available until further notice (during Mass and during special parish events) on the grassy lot just SOUTH of the church. Please drive around to 6th Ave South and enter by the driveway. Park at your own risk and walk carefully on the grassy surface. If you are wearing heels, we recommend you have someone drop you off on the pavement as walking on grass in heels can be dangerous. Additional parking in lots nearby can be seen on the parking map, above.
Join Our Parish Email List!
From time to time, we will send out notifications about parish events. Want to be among the first to know? Just sign up here. We will never share your information outside our parish, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Newly registered parishioners from May 2016 on will be automatically added.
Courageously Living the Gospel
In a newly released video, Bishop Gregory Parkes shares a two-year update on Courageously Living the Gospel, the mutually-shared vision of the Diocese of St. Petersburg. He highlights what we have been able to accomplish with God’s grace and guidance and what has been delayed due to COVID-19.
To view this video, visit youtube.com/dioceseofstpete