One hallmark of Franciscan spirituality is to extend welcome to all. On behalf of the Franciscan Friars of the Third Order Regular, we extend this heartfelt invitation:
No matter what your present or past status in the Catholic Church
No matter what your current family or marital situation
No matter what your past of present religious affiliation
No matter what your personal history,
age, background, race, or color,
you are invited, welcomed, accepted and loved here at
Saint Mary Our Lady of Grace.
In the words of Saint Francis of Assisi,
"May the Lord give you peace."
The Franciscan Friars, Third Order Regular and Parish Staff
We offer low gluten Hosts, please visit the sacristy before mass. It is a privilege to provide this for consecration.
Lenten Schedule of Services
Ash Wednesday February 26, 2020
- 8 am – Prayer service with ashes
- 12:10 pm – Mass with ashes
- 4:15pm – Prayer service with ashes
- 6:00 pm – Mass with ashes
Stations of the Cross every after the 12:10 Mass – Feb. 28, March 6, 13, 20, 27 and April 3
Sacrament of Reconciliation – Wednesday, April 1 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM in addition to our regularly scheduled Confession times during the week (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 – Noon, and Saturdays 3:00 – 3:45 pm).
Saint Joseph’s Table – Saturday, March 14, 5:00 PM - parish potluck dinner. See bulletin for details. T
Lenten Prayer Service and Soup Supper – Friday, April 3 –6:00 PM. Sign up to bring a crock pot of meatless soup. Join in prayer, followed by a shared meal. There will be a collection for the poor.
- Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord’s Supper and Adoration April 9 from 7 – 9 pm
- Good Friday April 10 - Stations of the Cross at 12:10 (NO Mass this day) and Celebration of the Lord’s Passion at 3 PM
- Easter Vigil – Saturday, April 11, 8 – 10:30 PM
- Easter Sunday – Sunday, April 12, Masses at 9:30 and 11:30 AM
- Parish and church are closed on Monday, April 13
Saint Mary Parking Map
Parking is available until further notice (during Mass and during Winter Concerts) on the grassy lot just SOUTH of the church. Please drive around to 6th Ave South and enter by the driveway. Park at your own risk and walk carefully on the grassy surface. If you are wearing heels, we recommend you have someone drop you off on the pavement as walking on grass in heels can be dangerous. Additional parking in lots nearby can be seen on the parking map, above.
Join us for the remaining two concerts:
Sunday, February 9 at 3 PM - Angora Love, a silent movie with live organ accompaniment!
Sunday, March 8 at 3 PM - Opera Favorites for All
- Father Damian Amantia, T.O.R., Pastor
- Father Laurence Uhlman, T.O.R., Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Mr. Michael Menchen, Deacon
- Wendy Luck, Business & Physical Plant Director
- Joan High, Parish Secretary
- Claudia McIvor, Director of Faith Formation
- Michelle Rego, Director of Liturgy & Music
- Jim Kochen, Sacristan
- Calvin Adams, Custodial Care
- Alice Coston, Wedding Coordinator
- Jan 26 2020 9:30 am - RCIA for Children: Chapter 12
- Feb 5 2020 12:35 pm - Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Feb 9 2020 9:15 am - Monthly Faith Formation: Virtues and the 10 Commandments
Saturday 4:00 PM (Vigil Mass)
Sunday 8 AM and 11:00 AM
Weekday Schedule 12:10 PM
Holy Days of Obligation schedule - see bulletin
Reconciliation Tuesday and Thursday: 11:30 AM Saturday: 3:00 - 3:45 PM and by appointment
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament In this Year of Faith, we will begin to celebrate in reverential silence and adoration before our Blessed Lord. The parish will offer Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on the first Wednesday of the month throughout the year to begin immediately following the 12:10 Mass and conclude at 2PM. During this time of adoration there must be at least two adorers in the church at all times, as the exposed Blessed Sacrament can never be left unattended.
Please Note: Those wishing to celebrate the communal sacraments (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, and Matrimony), but who do not regularly worship with our parish community, must first meet with one of the friars or staff. In keeping with Church law, in some situations, they may encounter a delay or postponement of the sacrament.
2020 Holy Days of Obligation
Wednesday, January 1, 2020, Mary Mother of God
Sunday, May 24, 2020 Ascension of the Lord (Ascension Thursday is transferred to Sunday in Florida)
Saturday, August 15, 2020, Assumption of Mary - NOT a day of obligation in 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020, All Saints
Tuesday, December 8, 2020, Immaculate Conception
Friday, December 25, 2020, Nativity of the Lord (Christmas)
Monday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Friday: Closed, also Closed on weekends, Holy Days of Obligations & some holidays
Join Our Parish Email List!
From time to time, we will send out notifications about parish events. Want to be among the first to know? Just sign up here. We will never share your information outside our parish, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Newly registered parishioners from May 2016 on will be automatically added.
WeShare On-Line Giving
Saint Mary Our Lady of Grace has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings,
as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.